Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream! What is ice cream you ask? It is a very yummy and delicious treat that many people love to eat. I love to eat ice cream and I know that I'm not the only one who does. Many people around the world eat ice cream in many ways and many flavors. Ice cream is a frozen desert that is usually and is always enjoyed to be eaten on hot days. Although it is strange that many people, such as myself tend to eat ice cream when it's raining or cold outside. Funny thing is that I really don't know why! I just do. There are many places There are many places to eat ice cream, places such as diners, restaurants, and vending machines. In many theme and water parks, you could get ice cream from a vending machine. And in most colleges, such as CSM, you can also get an ice cream treat from a vending machine. But I think that best place to get ice cream would definitely Baskin Robins. And if you want to go to a place to find some of the best tasting frozen yogurt, you would have to go to Yummy Yogurt. Frozen yogurt is like ice cream but is supposedly a lot healthier for you. Whatever the case, ice cream and frozen yogurt rules!

No comments: