Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Exotic Foods

All over the world there are many types of food being eaten by me and other food lovers. In reality, there are many different kinds of exotic cuisine such as Japanese food, Arabian food, Indian food, Chinese food, Scottish food, Irish food, ete. Exotic cuisine are types of food that are from another country and that is not from the US. However, for people daring enough to try something new, many different types of exotic cuisine are being served here in the US. For example, sushi is a type of food that not too many people enjoy eating. However, I enjoy eating sushi because it's my favorite type of Japanese food. I'd eat sushi every day if I could, but I can't since eating too much sushi isn't as healthy to eat now a days. Lot's of other people wouldn't for many different reasons. Reasons such as that they just won't try it because it looks or tastes nasty. Most of the time, it's because many people aren't accustomed to eating sushi. It's a real shame since they are missing out on something that's pretty tasty, and not your every day burger and fries type of meal. I'm very careful where I go to eat the sushi because sushi can make you terribly sick if it's prepared poorly. You could also get very sick if the sushi that you eat is not fresh. That is why when it comes to going out to eat some very fresh and delicious sushi, I go to my favorite Japanese restaurant Fuji Sukiyaki. The food is always served fresh and delicious. And for people who aren't fond of eating sushi, there are many types of cooked dishes to eat as well. The food is kind of pricey, but is worth getting for what you pay for. For people who love to eat fresh sushi and other delicious Japanese dishes, I recommend eating at that restaurant.

No comments: